The 2012 PCA member meeting takes place in Houston, Texas – Feb 27 to Mar 1, 2012. The Forum will feature presentations and discussion from owner/operators, EPCs and suppliers identifying key business requirements and solutions leveraging open, supplier neutral standards, with a focus on the benefits of using OpenO&M/MIMOSA and ISO 15926 in coordinated fashion.
- Understanding Standards-based Information Interoperability versus Systems Integration (Methods and Value)
- Life-cycle Information Management (A Continuous Value Chain)
- Interoperate Don’t Reinvent, the Need for Collaboration in Critical Infrastructure Management
- CIEAM/FIATECH/MIMOSA/PCA/OpenO&M (Cross-industry Infrastructure Management)
- Energistics/PCA/PPDM (Oil and Gas with a Historic Upstream Focus)
- The roles of key standards, ISO 15926 and OpenO&M/MIMOSA usage and implementation
The forum is sponsored by FIATECH and iRING User Group.